We are stoked to announce that The Running Lab is joining world number 3 pro surfer Sally Fitzgibbons in Martin Place, Sydney on Friday 18 December
We’re helping launch The Sally Fitzgibbons Foundation, aimed at getting young Australians moving towards a healthier lifestyle
As part of the event we are offering free assessments of your running style, and advice on how to run more efficiently
Book your free running assessment between 10am and 3pm here
There’s plenty of other activity during the event, with appearances by many other sports stars supporting Sally’s launch, including:
- Cricketers Michael Clarke and Chris Gayle
- Biggest Loser star Commando Steve Willis
- Australia, NSW and St George Rugby League player Trent Merrin
- Former Australia and NSW Origin star Brett Kimmorley
- Netball World Cup champion Sharnie Layton
You’ll enjoy a host of giveaways from The Running Lab and other event partners including Piping Hot, Samsung, Spartan, and Coco Joy.
So come down to Martin Place on 18 December… if you can’t book then drop by between 7am and 3pm to have a chat and enjoy all the action.
Contact me below if you would like more info.